Google
Weird thoughts!: Reality bites!!!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Reality bites!!!

Another day passed by peacefully, without my boss! A minute doesnt pass by without hearing something about my boss, he is on leave for a week and people are just freaking out!!!

I started my day early today(9:30am), drove down to yelahanka in my sexy car - was listening to tamil hits and justin timberlakes what goes around...called ma friend and wished her a good morning, but she had to hang up as she was rushing to get ready for office - it was a nice drive as the traffic was not bad(according to blore standards)and i reached my destination by 10. I waited for my friend in front of the yelahanka registration office as i wanted to collect the pending documents of my property. Ma friend called me meanwhile and i spoke to her for like 1o mins and then my friend arrived. I told her that i had to go and i proceeded to the registration office.

the land records office was on the 3rd floor, a very dirty floor i must say! There was a long queue even before the counter was open and i reckoned that most of them are reality agents. I and my friend went stood in the Q. My guess would be that there wudve been 15 people standing in front of us. The Q started moving in another 15 mins and it was moving pretty quickly. Suddenly we noticed that there were few people standing outside the Q and trying to talk to the lady behind the counter, he was trying to break through the Q. My friend got really furious and started blasting those guys in Kannada(language of karnataka state in India) those guys backed off after that. Then i noticed something really interesting, there was an elevator with a grilled door and people have managed to spit pan on the wall inside the elevator duct and the top of the elevator is filled with empty cups and waste papers.

Sudden realization, this is what the real Bangalore is! These are the native habitats of Bangalooru, the civilization which existed before IT revolution and becoming a silicon valley. People in areas like this live with an air of confidence today, that they have arrived. All men have gold rings on all their fingers and a thick chain around their neck and their wrists. (i must say they are wise, investing on appreciating asset - people like us buy expensive watches and clothes which becomes worthless in few months)

Another thing is why do we try to acquire a lot of wealth? do we really care for our unborn children, arent we just convincing our conscience? I was thinking why do i buy this land, car and all the savings i have. Now im worried on how to retain my land, keep my car scratch less. I had so much peace without all this in my life. No tension, just spend the money i earn and keep working and partying. I'm proud today that im doing something towards being an entrepreneur, all the recognition im getting but at a cost - my sleep!

Now im at work, but i dont have any work! You would have guessed that by now from the lenght of this post. I went down and watched some TV and again back to my desk. finished reading my mails and expecting a call from a friend, had planned dinner. Havent heard from her till now, so i guess it wont happen today.

I guess thats all for now, i will for my colleagues who comes around 7 and i have a call around that time. once i finish that, i dont have much to do today.

Im kinda bored typing now, signing off...will post more later...ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well. Interesting blog. I liked your part about the description of the natives. But I don't really think, being a native, what you say is true. I am also about to point out something else to you. Since, you blog in English and are ( as it appears) an ardent listener of Tamil songs, I think you can do a good job by posting in Tamizh or in Kannada. Because you are now a Karnatakada son! I am sure, you'll realize that your learning Kannada is a morally good thing.

So, I am suggesting you post in Kannada. The job is easy, there are no technical worries. Just type out whatever you want to say, to sound like Kannada in English and put it in a box on http://quillpad.in/kannada/

eureka, there is your Kannada blog. Do check it.
Regards,

A fan of yours <3

Anonymous said...

hey sunita...keep it coming...